OpenCart Virtual Private Server Hosting
OpenCart runs in a XEN virtual private server environment. Each customer has their own instance of centos and mysql with dedicated memory. CPU is reserved but burst permitted. The hosting environment is optimised for OpenCart based. Customers have full access to administer OpenCart store but not root permissions to Linux, as we will manage the Linux and all updates and optimisation.
Services On Request (no charge)
- OpenCart version upgrade
- Linux OS upgrade
- PHP version upgrade
- SSL certificate installation
- MySQL optimised for OpenCart and available memory
- PHP APC Cache installed
- OpenCart temporary file directory placed on an in - memory filesystem
- one OpenCart installation per VPS
- No root access
- Latest PHP version
- 1 x MySQL database only
- no other applications - OpenCart hosting only
- if the VPS or OpenCart slows or fails due to it being overloaded for lack of memory then the customer will need to upgrade to a plan with higher memory.
- Support is limited to the hosted environment, not OpenCart code. Customers requiring support for OpenCart code will have to obtain community support from OpenCart discussion boards or purchase a support contract from OpenCart.
- OpenCart development and design services are not included.